Business FOrms and Requirements
Routt County aims to protect residents, visitors, and businesses by reducing the risks of COVID-19 in our community. Help keep our community healthy and open.
Below are key components for retail businesses, restaurants and event organizers to follow. Always read the Public Health Orders for more details.
Key Tactics for Retail Businesses to Follow
- Ensure that employees and customers wear face masks
- Create physical distancing between customer groups
- Follow the Commitments to Containment
- Develop and send site mitigation plan and/or event plan to .
- Ask employees to self-screen for illness
- Display the Commitments to Containment posters
PLEASE NOTE: As of February 1, 2021, all businesses must send their Site Mitigation Plans to .
Appendix A for Business
Appendix B for Events
*If you do not see the form open automatically, please check your downloads folder.